2019 / 2020 Enrollment Fees
- K – 4 and PAL Program: $425 + $25 (technology fee) = $450
- Grades 7 – 12 and PAVE Program: $425 + $75 (technology fee) = $500
2019 / 2020 Annual Tuition
- Traditional Learning Program: $8700
- Below Grade Level Programs: $1500/subject
- PAL and PAVE Programs: start at $11,700
Brevard Academy accepts the following scholarships: Step-Up for Students, McKay, AAA, and Gardiner. These scholarships are available to students based on family income and size, services list on an IEP, or a specific medical diagnosis.
Take a tour of our school. Ask as many questions as you’d like. Bring us any paperwork you have from your child’s current/previous school. We keep all files confidentially and securely stored.
Fill out the application forms and collect required documents.
Submit all information with the full enrollment fee (see above).
After we have received your completed application, we will call you to schedule a brief (30 – 40 minute) student assessment. This is a great time for us to get to know your child and make sure he/she is placed in the correct math and reading levels.
We will hold a meeting with you to determine eligibility and finalize academic placement. Enrollment fees are non-refundable unless your child is not accepted into the Academy. If your child is not accepted, the enrollment fee minus $50 will be refunded.
- Step-Up for Students: www.stepupforstudents.org
- McKay: www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/mckay/
- AAA: www.aaascholarships.org
- Gardiner: www.fldoe.org/schools/school-choice/k-12-scholarship-programs/gardiner/